I am sure by now you would have read many SEO Guides, SEO Tutorials and Advanced SEO tutorials or even step by step SEO guide also and still there is lot more to learn.
Purpose of this SEO tutorial and guide is to simplify SEO and get you started running with SEO.
I have been doing SEO since 2009 and it’s almost 8+ years. SEO techniques have changed a lot since then.
I decided to write this guide after getting lot’s of questions from my friends and customers about SEO and how they can improve their SEO ranking in Google, how they can get more organic traffic on their website.
In this SEO tutorial I will share many untold secrets and things you may not be able to find on internet.
SEO is huge topic and SEO will remain complex. Learning SEO by watching video or reading guide is not easy. You will have to implement, experiment, research and fail to become successful SEO expert.
In this Guide we will have following Sections
Section 1: SEO Fundamentals
What all things are covered in this SEO guide?
This SEO guide starts with SEO fundamentals and basics about website, search ranking and then we move towards specific topics about technical SEO and On-page, off-page, link building etc.
Chapter 1 – SEO Basics
- What is SEO and fundamentals of search
- How SEO helps in getting traffic from internet
- Why SEO is free and how to leverage power of SEO
- Understanding SEO myths and what people think about SEO
- Different types of SEO
- Answers to common questions
Chapter 2 – Understanding Websites
- What is website and why do you need them?
- Different types of websites
- Understanding URL, page and HTML basics
- Impact of website design on SEO
- How to make SEO friendly website
- Impact of website structure on SEO
- Answers to common questions about website and SEO
Chapter 3 – SEO Terminology
- Keyword Research
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Difference between SEO and SEM and Google Adwords
- Link Building
- SEO and content writing
- Domain Authority
- Page Rank
- Google Algorithm
- Various SEO Techniques
- Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO
- Link Building Techniques
Chapter 4 – How Does Google Search Engine Work
- Introduction to Search Engine
- History of Google
- Google Algorithm
- Answers to Google Search Ranking
Chapter 5 – Getting started with SEO
- How to start SEO Project
- Understanding SEO Process
- Common SEO Tools and Software
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- How to do SEO Audit
- How to do On-Page optimization
- Technical SEO
- Content writing for SEO
Chapter 6 – How to do SEO for WordPress Blog
- Introduction to Blogging
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installing wordpress
- Installing basic plugins required
- Optimizing WordPress for SEO
Chapter 7 – Google Analytics
- Google Analytics overview
- Understanding Google Analytics terms
- Things to measure
- How to use Google Analytics for SEO
Chapter 8 – SEO Questions and Answers
- Lots of SEO Tips
- Check List
- Tools and Software
- Answers to Common Questions
Before we start with SEO Tutorials
Search Engine Optimisation is one of the best way to get visitors on your website. I love SEO because it’s fun. SEO is combination of Technology, Art and Science.
Getting your website ranking on first page of Google for your targeted keywords and getting visitors on your website to buy something or to read your blog or to make an inquiry is not an easy task.
Best thing about SEO is that you don’t have to pay for traffic on your website. If you know how to crack SEO and implement SEO techniques you can get millions of page views.
Remember : Search Engine Optimization is very complex and learning SEO without proper training and practice is very difficult.
SEO is short form of Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization means, getting your website on the first page of search engine result page when a visitors is searching for specific topic or a keyword.