SEO Tutorial by OPTRON
I am sure you have searched for SEO tutorials and SEO tips to improve your SEO knowledge. Because SEO is complex and ever emerging topic you must keep your knowledge current.
Getting website on first page of Google without implementing SEO techniques is impossible now and now SEO is becoming difficult everyday.
Search Engine Optimization is one of the most popular way of getting free traffic on website or a blog. If your website is not optimized for search engine you will not be able to get visitors on your website.
I have created this SEO tutorials to help those who are new in SEO field.
In this SEO guide, I will be sharing my 8+ years of learning and SEO techniques I use to rank websites on Google.
My Beginners SEO guide, will help you learn SEO in step by step manner with examples.
In my SEO Tutorials for beginners I will cover all major SEO techniques used for ranking website on first page of Google
Let’s first start with SEO fundamentals and understand what is SEO
What is SEO?
Search Engine optimization is a process of getting website on the first page of Google without paying anything to Google.
When I say without paying anything to Google means, you don’t have to pay anything to Google for showing your website on first page.
Many people are still confused about SEO and PPC (Google Adwords), some people think SEO is paying to Google for getting website on top.
Since SEO is very complex, time consuming and difficult topic, you will have to give full concentration and remember many topics.
You must understand how SEO is done, how Google search works and various other topics about SEO
Under this SEO guide I will cover basic topics about SEO and start with few SEO tips
Here are few few important things you need to remember about SEO
- Search Engine Optimization is complex and difficult topic. If you are new to SEO, you must know that getting new website ranking on Google will take time.
- SEO takes time to rank website on their SERP. Don’t expect quick results
- Never try short-cuts to get your website rank fast. I have seen people have tried multiple tips and tricks and spoiled their ranking
- Never implement any SEO technique without understanding.
- Don’t experiment on your main website.
- Always focus on good and relevant content
- Don’t waste time on just getting back-links